Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Breakfast Lollipop

Standing in front of the mirror brushing my teeth there was a battle going on within me. I had planned on riding, but now my nose was running like a sieve, and I had the beginnings of a soar throat (maybe Child #2 wasn't faking yesterday?).
I wanted to ride, but it was cold outside, and it's so warm inside, and my skirt might get dirty, and eight million other reasons...
BUT!
Who knows what this will bring?



I figured I'd best suck it up.



Glad I did.
This is one of the best parts of being self employed. If I don't get in until 8:30 AM I can always make it up on the back side. Nothing "epic", I still did need to go to work, but wheels touched dirt. I'm flabbergasted how good the conditions are. I just hope we aren't thrown into some kind of a polar recession setting things back a couple more weeks.

Nose stopped running while I was riding too.

Must be

No comments: