Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last Commute of the year

Today was probably the last commute by bicycle to work this year.  Savings on gas grand total of $476.53.  Sadly I do not have an extra $476.53 burning a hole in my pocket now.
I decided to just keep track of the savings in gas mostly for the of ease of calculation.  At first I thought maybe the extra food I ate on commute days would compensate for the other auto-related expenses I wasn't counting.  But it soon became obvious that I eat just as much on non-commute days.

Now if I did have an extra $476.53 what would I buy?
Used Powertap wheel?


Stan's Alpha 340 rims?


75 loaves of bread

and
60 jars of Nutella?

2 comments:

Jez Andrews said...

The nutella every time!!! Merry Christmas :)

CB2 said...

Thanks Jez! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!