Sunday, January 8, 2012

Parenting 101

I am a cyclist, but first and foremost I am a father.
As such waiting for the day to warm up before I ride is not always an option.  I know many of you face the same situation.  You must get up and out before the machine which is a family begins to fully get up to speed.
You must carefully orchestrate your day finding ways to engage and enrich your children's little lives.


Today was an example of achieving that balance.

Ride
Family Activity I
Family Activity II
(oh activity II was good!)

and the pièce de résistance,
lovingly kicking my children out of the house so they could bond with one another doing yard work for an hour while daddy watched the Nationals in peace.


Watch more video of USA Cyclocross National Championships 2012 on cyclingdirt.org

The Pride of Niantic finally brings it home!

No comments: