Thursday, November 25, 2010

Houston, we might have a problem

First off Happy Thanksgivings! The mere fact that you're reading this and I'm typing it means we have lots to be thankful for. I'm sure that goes far beyond just the material too. I know that is true for myself.

But now back to ME!
Riding this morning I ran into a problem with gears; my thumb doesn't work too good below freezing. I had to expend a lot of mental energy to will my thumb to do what I wanted it to do. I can try better gloves; I'm still wearing just long finger mtb gloves, but if that doesn't work, this experiment might be put on hold for a while.

No I won't try gripshift.

1 comment:

MMcG said...

If you change your mind I have a rear SRAM Grip shifter and rear derailleur combo you can borrow through the winter.

Happy Thanksgiving Charlie!