Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It has been said

so it shall be written...

The tire combo that shall be run until further notice is



the Ardent 2.4 up front

and  let me introduce you to it's little friend out back

the Ikon 2.2.

Riding today everything just seemed "dialed".

Sure I could (and might at some  point) loose a 1/2 pound by running Ikons all around but the Ardent just seems so right.  I'd have to loose a whole lot more 1/2 pounds for a 1/2 pound to really make a difference.

Which is kinda funny as 2 years ago I struggled with the Ardent so much.
It either felt like I had a basketball between my forks, or I was giving my rims a beating.  Funny thing is now I'm running the pressure even lower than back then.

Learning how to ride or has someone been grooming every trail I ride?

No comments: