Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oops! I Did it again!

What's missing from this picture?

Mini-tool? Check.
Pump? Check.
Tube? Check.
Your "A game"? Oh get a life it's an after work ride in West Hartford. If you need to bring your "A Game" you should be racing the 'cross race at Winding Trails. Loser.
Water Bottle. Son of a bitch! I did it again!
Got up to "Little Moab", reached down, and it's not there.
In the rush to get moving and warmed up, it was below 45 degrees F, I left my bottle in the truck. Again.
At least I know I can ride for an hour without water in ideal conditions.
I can do it, but I don't like it!
Funny thing, in a month 45 degrees F will seem like t-shirt weather.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Don't you put everything in a Camel and not worry about bottles? I only use mine when I am on a casual ride where I know I don't need to carry all the gear and a little water helps quench the thirst.

I got everything in my Camel, so it's cosh and carry!

CB2 said...

I go back and forth between a hydration pack and bottles. I like bottles better; a hydration pack makes my lower back sore, but on rides longer than 2-2.5 hours they are a necessity.