Monday, July 2, 2012

TMI

I had my afternoon snack, but I was still hungry and I only had about a half hour until my ride home.
I really should have something light, but I was out of fruit and I had had my fill of rice cakes for the day.
But I was really hungry.

So I had a bagel with cream cheese.

Then I was really full, and it was time to go home.

Delightful afternoon for a ride.  The humidity had dropped since the weekend and the temps were only in the 80s *F.  Pretty good head wind (when isn't there?), but the soothing azure made grinding into it a pleasure.  No KOM hunting just a scenic trip from point A to B.

Then a gurgle.

A rolling rumble.

Percolating.

Problem with commuting by bicycle, avoiding heavy traffic areas is sometimes you just have to hold it.

1 comment:

ThirdGear said...

And I thought I had over sharing issues