Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can't Wait!

Last week I was whining about driving long miles to races, this week I'm chomping at the bit.
After racing 3 weekends in a row it was nice to have a weekend at home with the family. Got to go for a ride with the kids, go to Stratton Brook State park for swimming (well the kids swam). Got to pull weeds, cut down brush, clean gutters and other productive homebody stuff. I did miss the noon cut off to get all my brush over to the recycling center watching the Tour though.
But that's enough.
I'm ready to race.
Looking forward to back to back weekends of obsessing about tire and gear choice.
Rigid or HT?
What food should I bring?
Should I carry all my water or build a stand?
Can't wait!

1 comment:

MMcG said...

Here's what to bring:

1 Case of Attack Attack Attack and a can of Whoopass!!

Slay em Charlie!