Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Ah, Spring is in the air!

Riding down Woodruff Rd. a VW filled with young men pulls up along side me. As it passes, the hooded squire in the passenger seat yells out "Nice Ass!"

Why thank you.

From time to time I do get the occasional compliment to my posterior, but it's usually from women. Maybe it's from bike riding, or sink making( prolly bike riding), but yes young man, I do have a nice ass.

Now, I don't know if his companions share his affinity for the finer things in life, like my ass, but judging books by their covers, or in this case youts by their hoodies, someone is going to be questioned about his sexuality in Southington this evening.

1 comment:

Mookie said...

It's funny, I had an encounter today with a couple of attractive 20 something nubile nymphettes in downtown Torrington. Alright, they were in junior high. Unfortunately I couldn't hear their blatherings thanks to the iPod.