Tuesday, September 6, 2011


As lame as it might seem to cancel a CX race due to rain I'm sort of relieved for the following reasons:
  • I won't have to clean my bike for a practice race (I get to do that enough for not practice races, thank you very much)
  • I won't have to wash my team jersey an extra time before Landmine.
  • After the phenomenal tubeless success on Saturday, Monday's results were less than stellar.  I guess even tubeless they are still only 31s and a modicum of caution should be taken on rocky descents (side wall puncture running 30 PSI)       
                 I like the tubeless wheelset better than my tubulars wheels for CX
  • I still don't know if I want to race singlespeed or geared regardless of the size of Alby's penis.

    4 comments:

    Jez Andrews said...

    I'm with you on that annie!! Not tempted.........although now curious.....

    CB2 said...

    "It's" safe.

    Alby King said...

    Always been fond of small cars...

    Oh.. and SS makes alot of sense in craptastic conditions.

    Dan said...

    There seems to be alot more SS classes this year. Keep it SS. I might actually have to race some CX this year.